UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Yellow Flash has entered the building (and you didn't even see me coming :P)
Rules for advertising EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:31 pm by The Yellow Flash

» Pokemon! and flat out random.
Rules for advertising EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 am by Sky

» Dbz and naruto and pokemon/pictures songs/chat
Rules for advertising EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 am by Sky

» Advertising
Rules for advertising EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 am by Sky

» hi its me crust!
Rules for advertising EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 am by Jped

» Looking for Mods and Gm's
Rules for advertising EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 pm by MarvinG2

» Enter: Sky Uzumaki
Rules for advertising EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:52 am by Jped

» For all the guests.
Rules for advertising EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 am by Jped

» Marvin is here
Rules for advertising EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:26 pm by MarvinG2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Want to be our affiliate? Pm the Administrator.Rules for advertising 6z2fd3PokeDream TopsitesFree advertisingNaruTards

Rules for advertising

Go down

Rules for advertising Empty Rules for advertising

Post by Jped Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm

IF you do not have more than 50 posts when you make an advertisement here, it will be deleted ON SIGHT. This is because too many people think that UltimateNaruto is a place to put up advertisements alone...Guess what? it isn't.

So basically, you RP and have some fun on this forum, and get the added benefit of being able to Advertise when the time comes.

Any topics that are made before i hit submit are protected, unless The Admin's Pruning doesn't delete it.

NOW.
Pm Advertising

This brings up another issue. PM advertisements are something we can't really do anything about, except threaten those who do it with loss of PMing Privleges, Bans, or something of the like, it isn't my authority to govern what's in the Pm's.

Please do NOT advertise via PM, you'll only get strife.

Another issue is Signature Advertising. If any of the moderators see that your signature is advertising another sight without the required posts, then your signature will be taken off. If you do continue to abuse it, you won't have a signature. And if it comes to me banning, then I'll do. I hate banning people, but people just don't know when to quit.

Banners
Do not use banners as a method of advertising. Simple.

All you have to do to advertise is to get 50 posts, which in this case, isn't alot. An average active participant can earn almost 100 posts in less than 2 weeks. Not even a week if your extremely active.
Jped
Jped
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-22

http://ultimatenaruto.rpgdynasty.com

Back to top Go down